February 7, 2015

Petition for team puppy!

FBC, we need your help! Even though this is a completely unfeasible request, SWBB feels as though we need a puppy. I mean who doesn't love a cute, snuggly puppy?! We all know how much Tara loves dogs, so I think we could even get her on board.

I have a black cockapoo at home named Blitz. He is the most hilarious character, and he adds pure bliss to my life. Erica Payne has a bulldog (Daisy) and a beagle (Vinny). KJ has a dog named Gunnar. Bon and Karlie have a golden retriever, Sami. Britt's dog just had puppies about a month ago. Needless to say, we love dogs. However, we haven't decided what kind we want as our team dog.

What do you think FBC? Personally, I want a miniature Bernidoodle. A few have requested a bulldog. I have heard labradoodle, pom-sky (pomeranian & husky), chocolate lab; you name it. But we are definitely open to suggestions, which is why we need your help!

Please post your suggestions, and I will keep working on the logistics! ;)

— Taylor Greenfield

1 comment:

  1. I think a team puppy is an excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete