December 18, 2013

A Christmas poem


It is almost Christmas time and with my teammates I am baking,
Cookies, bread, and caramels, we are making,
This morning, at Saint Anthonys, we served lots and lots of food,
Outside, it is way too cold to even think about being nude,

On this Christmas break we are free of all school,
This weekend, we play Tennessee, and it will be so cool,
We have the greatest team, always together, so close,
Our football team is now going to the big bowl of the rose!

I am so happy to be a part of this team,
Coming to Stanford and playing ball, has always been my dream,
I have the greatest of friends, Sej in particular,
I love school and basketball, not many extracurriculars,

It’s been such a great experience being a Stanford cardinal,
This week has been better than last, not even one final,
Soon we will all be home with the fam,
Opening presents, gathering round, and having pieces of ham,

Thank you for all your support, it has meant a lot,
I love this team so much, even more than I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment